Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Maggie the Dog in Germany

Maggie is a very sweet 6 year old dog residing in Germany. Her people, Ruth and Sascha contacted me in December 2010, because Maggie wasn’t her happy self and was showing signs of pain. They sent me a photo of Maggie and when I saw it, all I could do was cry. Maggie was in so much pain, but loved her people so much; she didn’t want to burden them.

The feelings I got from her was severe lower back pain and an issue with a front paw. Maggie is a very loved pet and she showed me her plush bed and green squeaky toy. She had no complaints about her diet, but getting up and down the stairs was just too much for her. She also showed me a fireplace that she liked to lay in front of. She liked the warmth, but not the cold winter in Germany. She had a big garden to play in, but she had pain running and getting around in it even on warm days.

Through my tears, I sent Maggie Reconnective Healing Energy remotely, as I am in California. For about 30 minutes a day for three days, I sent energy to Maggie. By the third day I got the feeling that Maggie felt better, a little less pain. I felt she had some Arthritic issues as well as some back disc issues and recommended she also see a Chiropractor and/or Acupuncturist. The Vet had already done all she could do, that is why I was contacted.

Through a Skype call with Ruth and Sascha, they confirmed all that Maggie had showed me and agreed to take her for Chiropractic treatment. They also thought that she was getting around better and seemed to be in a lot less pain that before.

From Ruth and Sascha:
In December, Maggie our Golden-Retriever-Collie Mix was playing with her friends and came back limping and crying because of pain. The doctor said she had a flipped disc. We asked Dona to find out how painful it really is for Maggie and what we can do for her or what she wants. It was incredible what Dona found out. She told us stuff she could not know. For example the toy she is playing with and that she likes laying in front of our fire place. Dona did some Reconnective Healing to Maggie and soon she stopped limping.
Thank you very much for your help an your energy.
Ruth, Sascha and Maggie from Germany


0 comments:

Post a Comment